Client Services Support - AdWeb Communications
Compensation: $15 USD Hourly (plus raise after 90 days)
Employment Type: Starting part time (25 hours per week) full time within 120 days.
Who you are:
You are a go-getter and get satisfaction out of solving problems for clients and teaching them how to use eReserve Ticketing. You want to learn new things and be part of a growing small company. You are organized and are motivated to serve clients by teaching and problem solving their needs. You place importance on accuracy in detailing information and you are a good listener. You are a person not needing to be an employee but an independent contractor.
The client experience through customer support is fundamental to the culture of AdWeb Communications. Your job reflects on the company and will make a difference in the success in client relationships and the success of the company. You will work with clients that are using eReserve Ticketing. Clients generally are schools, theaters, clubs, and events.
(We will train you how eReserve Ticketing works so you will be able to assist our clients).
• Set up new clients using the system
• Support existing clients–maintenance and trouble shooting
• Client relations–checking with existing clients about their experiences
• While travel not required, you may be called upon to attend trade conferences once in a while
(Note: These duties will mainly be handled via phone, online, and email, with some occasions of in-person training)
• Good communication skills, including verbal, email, phone, in-person, and via tools such as go-to-meeting
• Outgoing personality–no fear of approaching anybody!
• Teaching skills
• Ability to multi task
• Able to work independently and make decisions
• Good organizational skills–able to track changing client priorities
• Superb work ethic and an established work history
• Goal-oriented and able to meet performance expectations
About AdWeb Communications:
Who we are:
eReserve Ticketing is an online, gate, and box office ticketing system that increases convenience, reduces cash handling, creates robust reports, saves time, and adds revenue sources for schools. We provide ticketing solutions for sporting events, theater productions, concerts, proms, fundraisers, parking permits, meets, contests, spirit sales, graduation, dinners, and all school events.
If you are interested please send your resume to the following email address: